Sunday, March 04, 2007

Oh I Am Down Today...

In the interests of knocking recent unpleasantness on the head before I keel over and die of exasperation complicated by ineffable sadness at the state of radical feminism today, I will apologise for printing e-mails in part and without permission. It was the wrong thing to do and I recognise this.

I am now politely asking certain people to leave this blog and my e-mail alone. I don't need it and I don't want it. I find that it is now becoming oppressive. I won't be contacting you and I hope you can afford me the same courtesy.

I have modified and/or deleted all references in my posts to the entire situation. I have left comments alone, authors of said comments may feel free to ask me to delete them. Let's move on.

2 comments:

spotted elephant said...

(((Pippa)))

Radical feminism is still made up of humans, and we humans don't do conflict well. Or discussion, or listening, or...

(sticks head in sand)

jo22 said...

(((Pippa)))