Mwezzi tagged me. I feel honoured. So here we go (from my mother's tiny screened computer)
A. Each person lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the person then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Eight facts about me:
1. I had all my wisdom teeth removed and kept them in my jewellery box for ages. They were perfect and strong. I miss them.
2. I have a "finger bud" on the left hand little finger. It's hereditary and should have been a sixth finger.
3. I love brussel sprouts and can eat a plate of them with no accompanying food. And no unpleasant after-effects. Mushy peas on the other hand...
4. I do everything naturally left-handed except writing.
5. I got pregnant at sixteen.
6. I don't regret getting pregnant at sixteen.
7. I crochet things to relax my mind. And I'm really good at it now. Name your winter clothing item, doily or whimsical bag and I can whip it up for you in an evening.
8. I have had a nightmare every single night of my life. Thirty five years of vivid dreaming, and I can remember pretty much everything that I dream and I am able to revisit the dream later. Sometimes this worries me...
I tag Spotted Elephant, Ms Jared, Anne Bartow, Arantxa, Merdeen, Kitty Glendower, lost clown and witchy! Most of whiom, I suspect, have already been tagged! That was fun. Thanks!